Wednesday 3 November 2010

Here I am again.

Taken from my first ever blog post - "There are many beginnings in a lifetime" - and it's very true. Maybe this is another new beginning as I haven't blogged in what seems like a lifetime. There is just something about posting on a blog that is so very comforting. Diaries are supposed to be places where you put all your hopes and dreams, but I feel like a blog does it so much better. All your secrets, all your wishes, and all your bad times, laid bare for anyone to see... to help them and show them they aren't alone. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, or for anyone, to feel like I do sometimes, but I know that unfortunately there are other people going through and feeling similar things to me, and if you are one of those people I just hope you know that even when you feel like things are at an all time low, you aren't alone. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment